Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EOG Resources ( EOG) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, EOG Resources fell $1.60 (-1.5%) to $103.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,619,191 shares of EOG Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,994,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $103.42-$105.50 after having opened the day at $105.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.08. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Eagle Rock Energy Partners ( EROC), down 16.9%, Core Laboratories ( CLB), down 9.2%, MagneGas ( MNGA), down 6.7% and Bolt Technology ( BOLT), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EOG Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.