Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $9.65 (-3.2%) to $293.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,016,654 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,205,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $291.36-$306.70 after having opened the day at $305.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $303.08. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Quidel ( QDEL), down 9.9%, China Pharma ( CPHI), down 8.8%, Actinium Pharmaceuticals ( ATNM), down 8.8% and Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.