Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems fell $1.17 (-1.8%) to $63.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,894,613 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,330,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.93-$65.00 after having opened the day at $64.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.39. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Castlight Health Inc Class B ( CSLT), down 10.7%, Proofpoint ( PFPT), down 7.9%, Medidata Solutions ( MDSO), down 6.5% and ServiceNow ( NOW), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.