Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KeyCorp ( KEY) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, KeyCorp fell $0.27 (-1.9%) to $13.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,100,583 shares of KeyCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,208,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.58-$13.92 after having opened the day at $13.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.89. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Bancorp ( TBBK), down 14.9%, Texas Capital ( TCBI), down 12.1%, Village Bank and Trust Financial ( VBFC), down 7.2% and Susquehanna ( SUSQ), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KeyCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.