Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose $2.85 (3.3%) to $88.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 774,267 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 613,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.00-$89.17 after having opened the day at $86.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.72. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 3.9%, Empire Resources ( ERS), up 1.9% and Magna International ( MGA), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.