Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.38 (1.5%) to $25.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,889,265 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,492,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.62-$25.42 after having opened the day at $25.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.86. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: MicroStrategy ( MSTR), up 18.2%, Vasco Data Security International ( VDSI), up 13.0%, Lam Research ( LRCX), up 11.5% and Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.