Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Anadarko Petroleum ( APC) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Anadarko Petroleum rose $1.21 (1.2%) to $100.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,442,308 shares of Anadarko Petroleum exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,290,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.96-$101.29 after having opened the day at $99.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.98. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Magellan Petroleum ( MPET), up 10.8%, Synergy Resources ( SYRG), up 7.6%, Clayton Williams Energy ( CWEI), up 7.3% and Petroquest Energy ( PQ), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Anadarko Petroleum Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.