Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.88 (3.2%) to $28.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,965,301 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,513,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.68-$28.48 after having opened the day at $28.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.32. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), up 210.8%, Elizabeth Arden ( RDEN), up 13.1%, American Apparel ( APP), up 11.0% and Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.