Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems rose $4.01 (7.2%) to $60.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,404,868 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,324,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.46-$62.25 after having opened the day at $60.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.99. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: MicroStrategy ( MSTR), up 18.2%, Vasco Data Security International ( VDSI), up 13.0%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), up 9.5% and NetScout Systems ( NTCT), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.