- Achieved revenues of $60.7 million, exceeding revenue guidance of $58 to $59 million.
- Achieved revenues of $11.4 million in the sports medicine business, an 8 percent increase over the first quarter of 2013.
- Achieved revenues of $7.3 million in the surgical specialties business, a 5 percent increase over the first quarter of 2013.
- Achieved revenues of $4.6 million in the dental business, an 11 percent increase over the first quarter of 2013.
- Announced renewal of supply and distribution agreement for trauma products with Zimmer, Inc.
- Launched four new products: map3 ® cellular allogeneic bone graft, MaxFuse™ Vertebral Body Replacement System, Aspect® Anterior Cervical Plate System and nanOss® Bioactive 3D.
RTI Surgical Inc. (RTI) (Nasdaq:RTIX), a global surgical implant company, reported operating results for the first quarter of 2014 as follows: First Quarter Highlights: