Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, AT&T fell $1.37 (-3.8%) to $34.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 59,188,116 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 31,414,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.46-$35.35 after having opened the day at $35.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.29. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Zhone Technologies ( ZHNE), down 20.9%, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC), down 5.5%, Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT), down 5.0% and A10 Networks ( ATEN), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.