Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cabela's fell $0.80 (-1.2%) to $64.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 705,322 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,069,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.25-$65.58 after having opened the day at $65.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.08. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 12.9%, Netflix ( NFLX), down 5.2%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 4.7% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.