Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $2.70 (-2.6%) to $102.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,608,003 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,753,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.30-$105.00 after having opened the day at $103.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.84. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure ( HASI), down 5.7%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), down 5.1%, Leju Holdings Ltd ADR ( LEJU), down 4.8% and InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.