Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cameco ( CCJ) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cameco fell $0.37 (-1.6%) to $23.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,928,818 shares of Cameco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,774,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.96-$23.37 after having opened the day at $23.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.37. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Noranda Aluminum ( NOR), down 11.1%, Solitario Exploration & Royalty ( XPL), down 7.1%, Uranium Energy ( UEC), down 4.3% and Uranerz Energy ( URZ), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cameco Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.