Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.63 (-1.8%) to $33.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,697,610 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,410,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.41-$34.30 after having opened the day at $34.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.29. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Meritage Homes ( MTH), down 8.2%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 4.8%, Stock Building Supply Holdings ( STCK), down 4.4% and Avalon Holdings ( AWX), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.