Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Starbucks fell $0.76 (-1.1%) to $70.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,290,067 shares of Starbucks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,173,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.22-$71.47 after having opened the day at $71.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.15. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 6.6%, 500.com ( WBAI), down 6.3%, Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), down 5.3% and Manchester United ( MANU), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.