Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yahoo ( YHOO) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Yahoo fell $0.70 (-1.9%) to $35.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18,858,132 shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,372,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.40-$36.19 after having opened the day at $36.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.14. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 10.8%, Weibo Corp ADR ( WB), down 7.5%, Borderfree ( BRDR), down 6.3% and Yelp ( YELP), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yahoo Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.