Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Avery Dennison ( AVY) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Avery Dennison fell $2.30 (-4.4%) to $49.46 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,257,698 shares of Avery Dennison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 822,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.31-$49.85 after having opened the day at $48.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.76. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Valmont Industries ( VMI), down 6.9%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 6.2%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 5.3% and Lincoln Electric Holdings ( LECO), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Avery Dennison Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.