Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TD Ameritrade ( AMTD) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, TD Ameritrade fell $0.61 (-1.9%) to $32.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,748,162 shares of TD Ameritrade exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,735,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.72-$32.85 after having opened the day at $31.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.84. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Pzena Investment Management ( PZN), down 9.9%, Stonegate Mortgage Corporation ( SGM), down 5.0%, Financial Engines ( FNGN), down 4.5% and Security National Financial ( SNFCA), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TD Ameritrade Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.