Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $2.16 (-1.1%) to $203.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,336,297 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,945,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $202.13-$205.80 after having opened the day at $205.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $205.67. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: XenoPort ( XNPT), down 10.0%, PTC Therapeutics ( PTCT), down 9.3%, Immunomedics ( IMMU), down 9.2% and Geron ( GERN), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.