Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Jarden fell $0.89 (-1.6%) to $56.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 811,631 shares of Jarden exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,488,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.19-$57.30 after having opened the day at $57.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.08. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: iRobot ( IRBT), down 10.4%, Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), down 9.4%, Manchester United ( MANU), down 5.0% and Avery Dennison ( AVY), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jarden Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.