Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, EMC fell $0.85 (-3.2%) to $25.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 50,905,924 shares of EMC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,193,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.43-$26.29 after having opened the day at $26.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.76. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Nimble Storage ( NMBL), down 6.3%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 6.0%, Black Box ( BBOX), down 6.0% and Imation ( IMN), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.