Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ocwen Financial ( OCN) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial fell $0.79 (-2.0%) to $37.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,635,285 shares of Ocwen Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,753,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.56-$38.80 after having opened the day at $38.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.59. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Pacific Premier Bancorp ( PPBI), down 8.0%, Flagstar Bancorp ( FBC), down 6.1%, Preferred Bank ( PFBC), down 5.9% and Ameriana Bancorp ( ASBI), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.