Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose $0.98 (1.7%) to $59.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,466,638 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,363,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.14-$60.85 after having opened the day at $57.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.54. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Global Partners ( GLP), up 2.9%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 2.6%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 2.5% and Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.