Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Macy's ( M) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Macy's rose $0.60 (1.0%) to $58.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,673,454 shares of Macy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,801,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.57-$58.24 after having opened the day at $57.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.52. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Navigator Holdings ( NVGS), up 11.8%, SUPERVALU ( SVU), up 11.5%, Tarena International Inc ADR ( TEDU), up 8.2% and ManpowerGroup ( MAN), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Macy's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.