Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $2.18 (2.6%) to $86.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,324,548 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 937,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $86.01-$88.55 after having opened the day at $88.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.40. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Woodward ( WWD), up 7.5%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 6.0%, MFRI ( MFRI), up 4.4% and TAT Technologies ( TATT), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.