Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $1.86 (3.2%) to $59.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,110,242 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,773,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.03-$60.66 after having opened the day at $59.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.99. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Woodward ( WWD), up 7.5%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 6.0%, MFRI ( MFRI), up 4.4% and ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.