Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $0.98 (2.0%) to $50.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,832,262 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,549,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.48-$50.60 after having opened the day at $49.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.42. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Unilife ( UNIS), up 12.2%, Natus Medical ( BABY), up 6.9%, Tenet Healthcare ( THC), up 4.2% and Escalon Medical ( ESMC), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.