Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Credicorp rose $2.95 (2.1%) to $143.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 337,383 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 385,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $140.79-$144.00 after having opened the day at $140.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $140.80. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Popular ( BPOP), up 7.6%, Mid Penn Bancorp ( MPB), up 6.3%, OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 5.7% and Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.