- Firewall Services: Shared firewall infrastructure on the front-end of the Data Domain system.
- Internet Bandwidth: Multi-homed internet bandwidth at the NaviSite Data Center for secure connectivity to the customer network.
- Managed Services: 24/7 monitoring and management with ready access to a pool of skilled professionals.
- Professional Services: Services to design and implement a Data Domain system and Firewall tailored to customer specifications
- Integrated with NaviSite’s Solutions Portfolio: Integration with NaviSite’s Cloud and Managed Hosting portfolio of services.
“Companies are seeking an efficient, cost-effective data protection strategy keeping their evolving disaster recovery and compliance goals in mind,” said Sumeet Sabharwal, group vice president and general manager, NaviSite. “With our NaviCloud Vault Enterprise Replication and Storage solution, we are enabling companies to meet their comprehensive risk, uptime, and business continuity objectives by delivering a robust, scalable, fully managed, and compliant disk-based offsite replication solution.”About NaviSite NaviSite, Inc., a Time Warner Cable Company, is a leading international provider of enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. NaviSite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable managed services, including Application Services, industry-leading Enterprise Hosting, and Managed Cloud Services for organizations looking to outsource IT infrastructures and helps lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers. For more information about NaviSite’s services, please visit www.navisite.com. EMC and Data Domain are trademarks or registered trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.