Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NeuStar ( NSR) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, NeuStar fell $0.90 (-3.0%) to $28.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,152,622 shares of NeuStar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,269,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.80-$29.75 after having opened the day at $29.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.72. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), down 5.7%, Net Element ( NETE), down 5.5%, Towerstream Corporation ( TWER), down 4.4% and NII Holdings ( NIHD), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NeuStar Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.