Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AutoNation ( AN) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, AutoNation fell $0.58 (-1.1%) to $54.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 775,582 shares of AutoNation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 942,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.96-$55.05 after having opened the day at $54.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.69. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Royal Philips ( PHG), down 5.6%, Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), down 2.3% and Perfumania Holdings ( PERF), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AutoNation Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.