Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.64 (-1.1%) to $58.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,108,654 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,093,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.30-$59.18 after having opened the day at $59.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.94. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 10.9%, Span-America Medical ( SPAN), down 5.8%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 4.5% and Antares Pharma ( ATRS), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.