Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.6%. By the end of trading, Baxter International fell $0.77 (-1.1%) to $72.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,171,873 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,650,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.34-$73.38 after having opened the day at $73.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.15. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: DARA Biosciences ( DARA), down 14.1%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 10.9%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 9.0% and 22nd Century Group ( XXII), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.