Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Symantec ( SYMC) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Symantec fell $0.21 (-1.0%) to $20.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,503,131 shares of Symantec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,312,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.59-$20.85 after having opened the day at $20.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.81. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Medidata Solutions ( MDSO), down 22.7%, Edgewater Technology ( EDGW), down 13.3%, UBIC ( UBIC), down 10.1% and Castlight Health Inc Class B ( CSLT), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Symantec Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.