Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, 3D Systems Corporation rose $3.04 (6.2%) to $52.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,660,876 shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,953,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.12-$52.85 after having opened the day at $49.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.06. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 43.2%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 25.4%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 12.0% and Circor International ( CIR), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.