Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.29 (1.1%) to $27.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,735,940 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,702,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.03-$27.56 after having opened the day at $27.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.17. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: MoneyGram International ( MGI), up 7.6%, Janus Capital Group ( JNS), up 7.2%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), up 5.2% and NGP Capital Resources Company ( NGPC), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.