Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin rose $3.09 (3.6%) to $88.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,407,695 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,469,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.42-$89.69 after having opened the day at $85.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.38. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: American Apparel ( APP), up 21.6%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 4.9%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 4.8% and Carlisle Companies ( CSL), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.