Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation rose $0.12 (1.1%) to $11.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 19,486,781 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,316,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.08-$11.76 after having opened the day at $11.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.47. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Manchester United ( MANU), up 6.0%, Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), up 5.3%, VeriFone Systems ( PAY), up 3.9% and Nova Lifestyle ( NVFY), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.