Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $0.97 (1.7%) to $57.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,622,339 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,340,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.95-$57.40 after having opened the day at $56.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.11. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Varonis Systems ( VRNS), up 11.4%, Rubicon Project ( RUBI), up 10.0%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 8.4% and 2U ( TWOU), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.