|Earnings per diluted share||$||0.23||$||0.19||$||0.04||21||%|
|Earnings per diluted share||$||0.39||$||0.34||$||0.05||15||%|
- Gross margin decreased 50 basis points from Q2 of fiscal 2014 to 37.0% on a GAAP basis and decreased 40 basis points to 37.8% on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash and investments increased by $39.0 million from Q2 of fiscal 2014 to $1.2 billion.
- Accounts receivable (net) increased by $8.8 million from Q2 of fiscal 2014 to $222.3 million, with days sales outstanding of 49.
- Inventory increased $16.8 million from Q2 of fiscal 2014 to $251.2 million, with days of inventory of 89 days.
- Introduced SmartCast TM Technology, the first self-programming wireless lighting-control system that reduces energy consumption by more than 70 percent* at half the cost of traditional lighting controls;
- Launched the new ZR Series LED troffer, delivering significant energy savings, superior color quality and an ultra-slim, sleek package starting at only $99;
- Made The Biggest Thing Since the Light Bulb TM brighter and more affordable by lowering prices of the Cree ® LED Bulb product line by as much as 23 percent, and introducing the first 100-watt replacement LED bulb to look and light like a light bulb;
- Achieved another significant LED milestone with the demonstration of 303 lumens per watt from a white, high-power LED;
- Demonstrated the first 200-lumen-per-watt (LPW) LED concept luminaire, which is more than twice the efficiency of the best linear fluorescent luminaires;
- Introduced three new CXA high-density LED arrays which, by doubling the light output of existing CXA LED arrays, enable the complete replacement of ceramic-metal-halide (CMH) light sources; and
- Released the XLamp ® XB-H LED, the brightest discrete in Cree’s high-density (HD) class of LEDs, delivering a breakthrough combination of lumen output and efficacy in a small package.