Barclays today announced the launch of its Barclays Live app for iPad devices, which provides Barclays’ institutional clients with access to the firm’s research, data and analytics in a personalized manner. The app is available on the App Store.
- Interactive tiles that allow clients to organize a dashboard of content based on the asset classes, securities, currencies and analysts that are of interest to them
- A Watchlist that allows clients to “watch” content without subscribing to it
- A Workbook that allows clients to save their favorite content for easy access in the future
- Seamless synchronization with Barclays Live on the desktop, where clients can view their tiles on the Watchlist and access their folders in the Workbook
- Annotating and storing content for offline access
- “Live” content, including real-time FX prices from BARX
- Financial forecasts from Barclays’ fundamental analysts on more than 2,500 companies under coverage
- Access to market data across rates, securitized products, credit and Barclays’ indices, as well as popular analytic tools from Barclays Live, including CHART, Credit Center and TRENDS
- Ability to receive messages from Barclays’ analysts and sales teams and create daily summary emails with desired content.