Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Golar LNG ( GLNG) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Golar LNG fell $2.06 (-4.4%) to $44.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,283,825 shares of Golar LNG exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,004,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.16-$46.27 after having opened the day at $45.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.47. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 9.8%, Global Ship Lease ( GSL), down 4.9%, GasLog ( GLOG), down 2.7% and SkyWest ( SKYW), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Golar LNG Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.