Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Plug Power ( PLUG) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Plug Power fell $0.31 (-4.2%) to $7.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 58,239,578 shares of Plug Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 44,008,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.81-$8.37 after having opened the day at $7.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.32. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 13.2%, Castlight Health Inc Class B ( CSLT), down 9.0%, Advanced Photonix ( API), down 8.7% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Plug Power Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.