Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $9.99 (-6.9%) to $135.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,111,518 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 723,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $132.65-$144.18 after having opened the day at $139.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $145.58. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: MoneyGram International ( MGI), down 13.6%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 9.8%, Green Dot ( GDOT), down 8.6% and YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.