Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBRE Group ( CBG) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, CBRE Group fell $0.30 (-1.1%) to $26.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,198,938 shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,307,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.45-$27.02 after having opened the day at $26.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.96. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 7.0%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 4.5%, New England Realty Associates ( NEN), down 3.6% and Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CBRE Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.