Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TripAdvisor ( TRIP) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, TripAdvisor fell $0.88 (-1.0%) to $84.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,236,901 shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,386,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.04-$85.91 after having opened the day at $85.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.68. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: GrubHub ( GRUB), down 7.7%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 7.6%, CRITEO ( CRTO), down 3.4% and Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.