Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.57 (-1.4%) to $40.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,428,710 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,556,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.46-$41.31 after having opened the day at $41.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.24. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 7.0%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 4.4%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), down 4.2% and United States Lime & Minerals ( USLM), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.