Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WisdomTree Investments ( WETF) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, WisdomTree Investments fell $0.45 (-3.8%) to $11.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,864,706 shares of WisdomTree Investments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,311,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.24-$12.10 after having opened the day at $11.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.99. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: MoneyGram International ( MGI), down 13.6%, Athens Bancshares Corporation ( AFCB), down 11.3%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 9.6% and Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WisdomTree Investments Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.