Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.60 (-1.4%) to $110.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,804,539 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,890,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $109.00-$112.50 after having opened the day at $109.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.54. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 5.7%, Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), down 5.1%, CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), down 4.0% and Owens-Illinois ( OI), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.